Titus' Birthday highlight

Titus Turned 2 on Tuesday.

Favorite color "LELLOW" every bright color is yellow
Toy: cars
Noise: Trains
Book: Goodnight moon
Food: hot dogs or grapes
game: catch the ball/ rollie pollie
song: I am a child of God and sandman
animal: frogs and turtles
Comfort item: His brown soft blanket from Aunt Diane, he calls it "micky" He can't sleep without it. He also still loves his thumb.



Titus loves being outside! even in the mid of a North Carolina summer. He loves to play with his older brothers. He says "Ashy" and "Brigr". If he can't see something and you ask him where it is he will always say, "hiding" Titus is load, and he talks a lot. It is hard in church because we want to show him books to help him stay reverent but then he points to everything and yells out the name of it. It is hard to teach a two year old how to whisper. Titus is very good with a ball. He has a good throw and he kicks soccer balls hard. He has learned how to climb out of his crib. Titus has bad exema and so I put a lot of Vaseline on him. We have some that you squeeze out of a tube. I call them snakes so that he will let me put it on him. I went in his room when he had woken from nap and found him with the tube of Vaseline. He looked at me and said "I need big snake" We went to the beach and he led the boys in chasing and growling at the seagulls there. When Titus says or dose something he puts all of his energy into it and lifts his eye brows with excitement. We all love this boy! Happy 2nd Birthday, this will be a great year.

Comments

Popular Posts