Pitt County Fair and soccer!
The boys, Asher especially are in love with frogs. There are a lot that live in our bushes out front. They caught this one and then made it an oasis in this toy. One rainy Sunday Asher and I took the umbrella on a walk through the woods. We found huge frongs but they were too fast to catch.
We have discovered a wonderful "lending library" in town. Its free and they have lots of educational toys that we can check out for 3 weeks and then return. We have loved the puzzles, train set, magnet shape toys, shape matching cupcakes, and so much more.
Asher and Bridger started soccer. They both LOVE it!
Bridger and Titus are really becoming great friend. They play with each other a lot while Asher is at school. Bridger is a very sweet big brother to Titus. When Titus is down stairs and wants his favorite blanket "micky" that's upstairs Bridger will run and get it for him.
Our county fair was coming up and had some contests. Me and the boys got really excited and wanted to enter. We did the family building contest. The boys watched as a taught them how to cut wood. Bridger held the sander a couple of times. We used a free wooden crate that we found by a dumpster.

This is how our house turned out. They boys helped me hammer it together paint it, add spider webs, and spiders. Bridger and Titus helped find acorns and nature things to add to it.
Asher built a snake out of legos for the fair competition, and Bridger built a spaceship. Here they are turning them in.
WE dressed up as pirates on national pirate day and got a dozen free krispy kream donuts. ECU (David's school mascot is the pirates and this town is super proud, and Krispy Kream was started in North Carolina. The donuts are so good, but the best part was watching the process of 400 donuts being made. All three boys love watching the donut making machine.
Here we are at soccer practice. I have just loved practice. Its so nice to be out side. They boys love running around and having freedom and not worrying about cars or the street being close. I am surprised how much Bridger has loved soccer so far. He just has so much energy for it. We bring our ball when Asher is at practice and Bridger will just love kicking it to me our practicing at an empty net. Bridger and Titus also have a good time wrestling and laughing while Asher practices. At Bridger's practice Asher plays with his good friend Zayden because his little brother is on Bridger's team. They love seeing each other outside of school.
After Bridger's first game. It was raining most of the game, but all of the little boys didn't mind at all. Bridger ad a blast!
Here we are in the kids play barn at the fair.
I got to milk a goat! I fell in love with goats while I was reading the book Heidi. I first I didn't want to try to milk it because I was weirded out, but then I realized that if its my secret dream to have a goat then I should get over it. It was harder than I thought, but really cool. David is supportive of me one day getting a goat...
and so is Titus
WE went in the exhibit hall and found out that we all one 2nd place in our different contests! yeah!
Bridger and Asher both got ribbons and three dollars which they thought was just about the coolest thing in the world.
David is doing really well at school. He is very busy, but he is happy, and growing and learning so much. I think that David is doing a good job at balancing School, Family and church. Asher is really enjoying kindergarten. He loves to tell me each day who the star student was, who went to red, that he was on green all day, and then he wants me to guess what letter they did in letter land that day.
We have discovered a wonderful "lending library" in town. Its free and they have lots of educational toys that we can check out for 3 weeks and then return. We have loved the puzzles, train set, magnet shape toys, shape matching cupcakes, and so much more.
Asher and Bridger started soccer. They both LOVE it!
Bridger and Titus are really becoming great friend. They play with each other a lot while Asher is at school. Bridger is a very sweet big brother to Titus. When Titus is down stairs and wants his favorite blanket "micky" that's upstairs Bridger will run and get it for him.
Our county fair was coming up and had some contests. Me and the boys got really excited and wanted to enter. We did the family building contest. The boys watched as a taught them how to cut wood. Bridger held the sander a couple of times. We used a free wooden crate that we found by a dumpster.
Asher built a snake out of legos for the fair competition, and Bridger built a spaceship. Here they are turning them in.
WE dressed up as pirates on national pirate day and got a dozen free krispy kream donuts. ECU (David's school mascot is the pirates and this town is super proud, and Krispy Kream was started in North Carolina. The donuts are so good, but the best part was watching the process of 400 donuts being made. All three boys love watching the donut making machine.
Here we are at soccer practice. I have just loved practice. Its so nice to be out side. They boys love running around and having freedom and not worrying about cars or the street being close. I am surprised how much Bridger has loved soccer so far. He just has so much energy for it. We bring our ball when Asher is at practice and Bridger will just love kicking it to me our practicing at an empty net. Bridger and Titus also have a good time wrestling and laughing while Asher practices. At Bridger's practice Asher plays with his good friend Zayden because his little brother is on Bridger's team. They love seeing each other outside of school.
Here we are in the kids play barn at the fair.
I got to milk a goat! I fell in love with goats while I was reading the book Heidi. I first I didn't want to try to milk it because I was weirded out, but then I realized that if its my secret dream to have a goat then I should get over it. It was harder than I thought, but really cool. David is supportive of me one day getting a goat...
and so is Titus
WE went in the exhibit hall and found out that we all one 2nd place in our different contests! yeah!
Bridger and Asher both got ribbons and three dollars which they thought was just about the coolest thing in the world.
David is doing really well at school. He is very busy, but he is happy, and growing and learning so much. I think that David is doing a good job at balancing School, Family and church. Asher is really enjoying kindergarten. He loves to tell me each day who the star student was, who went to red, that he was on green all day, and then he wants me to guess what letter they did in letter land that day.






















Comments