The Dubble Birthday party!

Its so fun having Bridger and Titus' birthday back to back. A couple days before the birthdays all three birthday packages from grandparents arrived in the mail, you can imagine how excited Bridger was.

 The boys wanted to get ice cream from McDonald's and play around for their birthday. We had a really fun chill time together.
Bridger got this funny card from Aunt Diane. Its sponge bob singing a happy birthday song while he wiggles around. Bridger just laughs and loves it so much every time he opens it. Asher was trying to figure out how it works. he said "Well I don't see any wires coming out where it could connect to a piano to make music"
The birthday party was a legions of Chima/ Dino party. Bridger loves legions of chima, which is a Lego TV series. This is a saber tooth tiger made from a gingerbread cake pan sister fox let me borrow. The boys loved how it turned out, and so do I. Bridger kept coming down late at night when I was making it. It was special making it for him and talking to him one on one at night, he was so excited about it.
Here is Titus' cake. Every time Titus looked at it he said "burday"
 

Aunt Diane gave us her M&M collection, so I made a M&M table. It was fun because the two big ones in the back you can push the arms down and it makes M&M's come out. All of the kids LOVED it. It was a pretty big distraction from the snack table.
I had lots of apples cut up, and I found the best recipe, so I will share it :

Peanut Butter Apple Dip

1/2 cup Peanut Butter
1/2 cup yogurt (I used peach, because that's what I had)
1/2 cup powdered sugar.

mix up then dip.

I really loved it!











David was so fun to play duck duck goose with all for the kids


Here is the Dinosaur egg pinata. We did two levels. 1st- plastic bat 2nd- metal bat
.



Comments

Popular Posts