Bridger's 4 year old update
Bridger Turned 4 today! September 2.
Favorites:
Breakfast: Oatmeal. He picks this as his birthday breakfast. He chose this over Reese's puffs (fam fav. cereal)
Veggie: Cucumber
Fruit: Watermelon, its amazing how much he can eat.
Color: Beautiful blue
Shape: Wiggly things (like wiggly noddles, curly things, He always says dads hair is wiggly, he even loves a song that sounds wiggly at the beginning :)
Music: Anything by the group "Lights" Big hero 6 songs
Show: Legions of chima LEGO, Winnie the pooh
Book: Any book with a big scary T-rex on the front
Bridger
is such a sweet boy. Once he helped me unload the dishwasher, I asked him why he did that for me he said "because I love you, mom" :) Bridger is also very load and energetic. He loves to dress up and fight with swords, sticks, or guns. The best spot he has found for storing his weapon is shoved in the back of his shirt. The other day he had a 3 foot stick poking out of his shirt! Bridger loves building with Legos and has built some very neat things. He lost his wolf lego guy, and was very sad. I told him to pray about it so he did. We looked for many days and would look as we cleaned. WE couldn't find it anywhere. I had given up hope but Bridger kept praying to find him. In church on Sunday we found the wolf hiding in the quiet book. Bridger was very happy. Bridger is good at riding his scooter, he loves racing it down the side walk. I am excited to see what this next year brings for Bridger. He is so special to all of us! Happy 4th Birthday!
Favorites:
Breakfast: Oatmeal. He picks this as his birthday breakfast. He chose this over Reese's puffs (fam fav. cereal)
Veggie: Cucumber
Fruit: Watermelon, its amazing how much he can eat.
Color: Beautiful blue
Shape: Wiggly things (like wiggly noddles, curly things, He always says dads hair is wiggly, he even loves a song that sounds wiggly at the beginning :)
Music: Anything by the group "Lights" Big hero 6 songs
Show: Legions of chima LEGO, Winnie the pooh
Book: Any book with a big scary T-rex on the front
Bridger
is such a sweet boy. Once he helped me unload the dishwasher, I asked him why he did that for me he said "because I love you, mom" :) Bridger is also very load and energetic. He loves to dress up and fight with swords, sticks, or guns. The best spot he has found for storing his weapon is shoved in the back of his shirt. The other day he had a 3 foot stick poking out of his shirt! Bridger loves building with Legos and has built some very neat things. He lost his wolf lego guy, and was very sad. I told him to pray about it so he did. We looked for many days and would look as we cleaned. WE couldn't find it anywhere. I had given up hope but Bridger kept praying to find him. In church on Sunday we found the wolf hiding in the quiet book. Bridger was very happy. Bridger is good at riding his scooter, he loves racing it down the side walk. I am excited to see what this next year brings for Bridger. He is so special to all of us! Happy 4th Birthday!


Comments