Visiting Lindsey in Houston Texas!

 Asher Bridger and I went to Houston to visit Lindsey, Jon , Rocky, and there new baby Knoxx.

 When we were growing up everyone thought me and Linds looked SO similar. We sort of forgot about that because we have lived apart for seven years. When we went to church it was Lindsey's first time going back since having knoxx. When people from her ward saw me they thought I was her. Every person who saw me said something like "I know who's sister you are", It was pretty crazy.
 We went to the zoo. I am so from the west because I was just blown away by the beautiful tropical plants, and how green everything was.

 We picked blackberries, I really loved doing this. Asher and Rocky were very good berry pickers. They picked for twenty minutes with Me and Lindsey. They didn't get uninterested once and we were able to fill A whole bucket in the short time. I would look in Asher's bucket and he had just as many and as good as quality as the ones I had picked. It was sort of like an I spy game to him, "Just find the big back ones don't pick the red ones"
 Bridger changed so much on this trip I realized that he is not a little baby any more.

 Here we are at the Beach, Galveston in the Gulf of Mexico

 Here we are after getting washed over by a big wave.

 Lindsey did a little play group and craft for her friends. She is so creative.
 
We also got to visit the Beautiful Houston temple. Lindsey went into the temple while I watched all the boys then we switched and I got to go in the temple.
Look at Asher and Bridger's smiles! So cute! It was very special being at the temple even the boys could feel what an important and sacred place it is.



Comments

Sarah*MK said…
My sister Elise and I are also 7 years apart but look the most alike out of the 4 girls my parents had. We have a picture from Clint and I's wedding reception of us together and we look like twin's in it despite the age difference. Gotta love sisters :D
WDL 5 said…
Thanks for sharing all the pictures and comments. Glad you had such a good time together. - Mom

Popular Posts