My two little boys


When I was young my mom use to sing a song to us

Five little kids
Five little kids, playing in the back yard
The first one is.....

2nd one...
3rd one...
4th one...
5th one...

She would fill in what we were doing at that time while we were playing.


now I sing that same song to my Two little boys

Bridger has started eating rice cereal and he LOVES it!
Now my two little boys share a room. It was a much easier transition than I thought it would be.I have been doing a little school for Asher. He calls it his "schooling" He loves it! We do little activity trays and then we learn about a letter.
His favorite are the sensory bins.

He also goes to a little preschool on Fridays. It is so fun for him to hang out with his friends.


I love this little outfit on Bridger.


Bridger loves to look at things, and he knows what he wants. When I hold him he will lean to what he wants. His eyes light up when he sees something he wants. When I read him books he waves his arms around and kicks like crazy! Its so cute.

Asher has never had a nic name until now. We read the book baby bear baby bear and he started calling himself "Asher bear" So now I call him Asher bear and I call Bridger Bridger bear.

Comments

Val said…
So cute! Are Bridger's eyes blue?
Rhonda said…
What cute pictures! Bridger is getting so big.
~Tiffany said…
Your boys are so cute! I love your idea of doing "school" with Asher.. how fun!

Popular Posts