Happy Birthday Valerie!


Today, February 7 is my oldest sister Valerie's birthday. Here is a spotlight about her: Val is the mother of two twin girls, she is extremely smart, and she is an expert at planning events, and organizing things. Val is married to Brandon Illguth, and they are expecting a little boy at the end of March.
Val loves to read, in high school she got a 5 (the highest score you can get) on her reading A.P. test as well as some other A.P. tests she took. When we were little Valerie would read the newspaper Everyday, and she really enjoyed it. I still don't read the newspaper( I should).
She is also very creative, I remember many nights growing up she would tell me really cool stories that she made up, I always wished that she would publish them. She is still very crafty and makes neat things for her home, Brandon, and the girls.
Valerie has always supported me in things I have done. In high school she would give me coupons when I was really busy with school that would say that she would do my jobs at home for that day to help me out. In dance company we had to make a poster that described who we were. Valerie made this poster for me, she drew lots of fun things on there that really described my personality. Val graduated from snow college and then went to Utah State University Where she met Brandon and then graduated in Economics.
Every year when I do my taxes I give Valerie a call. She use to work for H&R Block. She is always able to answer my questions, I couldn't do it without her. She is also good at gardening. Val is a very good planner and she has very good advice. I like to run ideas past her sometimes and ask her questions because it helps me to make sound decisions.Have a great Birthday Val! I love you.

Comments