David

I don't know what happened to me around David's birthday but I completely forgot to do a birthday spotlight on him. I figure that Valentines day would be a very appropriate day to make up for that. David is my husband. One of the greatest qualities that I love about him is that he puts everything in the proper perspective. He is concerned with what God wants, this has really been a great blessing for our family. David always makes sure that we read scriptures as a family, that we pry and go to the temple. He is always helping me when I am weak in these areas.I remember the first time I ever saw David I thought to myself "I could see my self marring a guy like him". I have such wonderful memories of us dating, David was always, and still is very creative with our dates. David is sososo funny! I love when we're dancing and goofing off because he has the funniest moves and loves making me laugh. When we were in the hospital together waiting for things to progress with having Bridger, I remember laughing so much because of all the jokes David was telling me. That helped me to not be so nervous or tired.
David is very helpful, gentle, kind, and handsome.David is in his second semester here at Colorado State University. He is working on getting his Masters in Marriage and Family Therapy.
David is a great father, I am so glad I have him.I love you!
Happy Late Late Birthday, and Happy on time Valentines Day!

Comments

Popular Posts