Diaper Bag









This doesn't look like the bag of a soon to be mother of two boys, but I am proud of it because I made it. I am really enjoying sewing right now. I just got a new calling as the CTR 5 teacher, I have to bring a lot of things to church for our class, plus I now have a huge quite book to take to church as well. Last Sunday we had like four different bags to carry around. I knew that I needed something big so I drew up a design and got to work. I feel like I should have learned how to sew in elementary school to teach me problem solving skills. I learned more in an hour of fixing mistakes on this bag than I did all of my sixth grade year reading "story problems".


Here are some pictures of Asher lately. He is 20 months old and will be two in October. He is at such a cute age right now. I love being at home with him. I never knew being a mother could bring so much happiness. Some of his new adorable words are: "Lellow", Waffle, Football, stuck, tools, mos-motorcycle, bus, BIG, Child (meaning-I want to watch the Child of God Mormon message for the 50Th time)




He went and grabbed this pot out of the kitchen and put it on his head after seeing the little boy in the book do it.




Comments

Rhonda said…
That diaper bag is so much cuter than I imagined it over the phone. Good job figuring it out from scratch. Where was all this talent in high school? I love the applique and the side pocket.

Popular Posts