Lindsey Lee Picket

This is my sister Lindsey, She turned 24 yesterday, July 15. Lindsey has always been a wonderful sister. She helped me in so many ways while I was growing up. We went to Jr. high together, she was in ninth grade and I was in seventh. She taught me how to handle Jr. high and what to get involved in to have a meaningful experience (musicals, and Dance Co.) We also got to be in high school together for one year when she was a senior and I was a sophomore. These years of school were so enjoyable and positive for me, and I know one of the reasons was because Lindsey was such a good example. It was very hard for me when Lindsey moved out and went to a school five hours away. Since that time she has done a very good job and staying in contact with me and still staying close.
Lindsey has always had a very good sense of humor. I can remember many times when she would begin to tell a funny story and she couldn't get through it because she was laughing and crying so hard.
She is also loaded with creativity. She has always made fun little crafts out of whatever is available. Now she is using that creativity to write a novel which is pretty neat. Lindsey graduated from SUU about a year and a half ago, in elementary education. She is married to John Picket and has a two and a half year old son named Rocklond. They are living in Houston Texas. Lindsey is a good mother, she is very sweet to Rocklond and helps him to learn what is right and wrong. She dose fun creative things with him, like putting on a puppet show. She is also a good wife to John, they get along very well and are a lot of fun.
Happy Birthday Lindsey!!!!

Comments