Birthday Fun
My birthday was on Wednesday. In the morning we had breakfast then birthday cake. David made me a cookie cake and a very beautiful "Tangled" birthday card. I was impressed with his artistic skills.

In the afternoon we went camping for my birthday! We went up the beautiful Poudre River Canyon. David got an awesome fire started right a way.

I set up the tend, and Asher helped carry things

It felt so good to be camping, it has been a while


David's Foil dinner fell apart and then burned, mine was perfect.

In the afternoon we went camping for my birthday! We went up the beautiful Poudre River Canyon. David got an awesome fire started right a way.
I set up the tend, and Asher helped carry things
It felt so good to be camping, it has been a while
David's Foil dinner fell apart and then burned, mine was perfect.
The mosquitoes got really bad so we all went into the tent and sang songs, it was very fun. I loved being with my family and being in the mountains. One thing I always like about camping is the smell of it, I love the smell of the pine trees, flowers, fresh air, and camp fire. We also saw a lot of beautiful wild flowers. It was a wonderful birthday!

Comments