Last day of Work!!!


Friday was my very last day of work. It has been a wonderful job and has really prepared me to have a baby. It is so funny to think before this job I had no idea how to mix up a bottle of formula our how to make a delicious bowl of rice cereal. My co-workers are all so wonderful, we had a lot of fun and stuck together to get through the crazy busy days. I think I have changed over 200 poopy diapers over the last several months. The kids have really touched my life. They love the fact that they have been able to watch my belly grow over these months. Here is one of my favorite things that happened at work, The little Boy in the gap shirt on the front row is named Sam. One day during nap time he was supposed to be quite and taking a nap, but instead every once in a while he would yell out this phrase "Shaky booty butt" I could not help but laugh I though it was very cute. Things like that made work so fun!
It is sad to be done I have learned a lot, but I am really excited to stay at home and raise my own child with David.

Comments

WDL 5 said…
I'm sad that you have to leave the job, but your new "job" will be even better!
Kel-C said…
Aw!!! Emily is so hard to leave them huh!!! I miss them all SO much!!! your picture made me really miss them!

Popular Posts