first week of School



School started on Thursday David is off track and I am going to school. My favorite class is Methods of Health teaching. This class is everything I need to know for teaching High school health which is exactly what I want to do so you can see why I like this class.
With the starting of school we have also started babysitting. When our baby comes and after I get back to good health Channing, a friend from the ward is going to watch our baby while I am in classes. She has a little girl named Jaden that I am watching in the mornings while she is in class. David and I had so much fun with this cute little girl. When we go out people look at us weird because I am so pregnant but then we also have a newborn with us.
I am a bit nervous about how the semester will play out, but I am going to take it a day at a time, Pray and read my scriptures and get ahead in my classes.

Comments

Janelle said…
Wow!! So crafty (I hear you even make people?! haha). My favorite is the calendar.
WDL 5 said…
My first thought was the baby was a doll. Then I saw it was a real baby!
Anonymous said…
you guys are truly amazing...you two are so energetic and creative. I love your date ideas. Have fun babysitting and we'll definitely keep you in our prayers. I love the calendar idea. Love you guys

Popular Posts