Fun with Crafts

I have been getting little projects done here at home that I have wanted to do all summer
First David and I got these basket things to put the baby's clothes in
Second I went to a party at my friend Jessica's house. She has a vinyl business and she helped us make cool calendars on picture frames. She is very crafty and has great ideas.

Then I put up hooks that my mom gave me to make things easier

Friday night David did the nicest thing. He planned our date night as a craft night so that we could finish some little family crafts that we had been wanting to get done.

Here is what we made:
A picture for the babies room

This craft (below) was inspired by val, I have wanted to make this ever since she made hers. This is going to hand above our babies crib. The frames will have pictures of the baby and the foot print, and stuff like that.

A long time ago someone made a rock like this for my grandparents. It said "The Bill Loveless Family" and is now sitting in front of my parents front door. I always thought it was really cute. I told David about it, and told him that I wanted to make one for our family. We had the most fun making our cute turtles.

It now sits proudly outside our door

Comments

Sarah*MK said…
Aww! That's so awesome! I am hopefully going to get some of my craft projects done tomorrow afternoon!
WDL 5 said…
The rock is a great idea! I like it that you're carrying on the tradition!
Anonymous said…
P.S. Where did you get those clothes bins? They're cute and would be ideal for all of Adulus' toys someone just gave us.
Sandy said…
Really cute ideas to decorate. Love the rock-now, this is corny--
You guys ROCK! lol
Val said…
I want a rock!!!!!

Popular Posts