Its A Baby!!!

Here is the wonderful news that we are so very excited for...I am Pregnant! I am 10 weeks along, and I am due October 11, 2009! Last night for our date we went to Walmart and looked in the baby section, it was so much fun and we are excited. When we found out it seemed surreal that we were going to have a baby, but now having this ultrasound we really believe this is happening. We are so pleased to be starting our family.

Comments

Cheryl said…
Congratulations Emily and David, This is such a fun time for you!
Anonymous said…
Wow...your little lima bean is so cute. This experience will be so amazing for you. Even though sleep will become difficult, it will be worth it. Especially when you feel your little one kick!
Anonymous said…
Congrats you two, soon to be three!!!
Sarah*MK said…
OMG! Congratulations! Are you feeling sick at all? What are you craving? Let me know! Love you!
Sandy said…
An untrasound already??? Wow! How exciting for you both.
WDL 5 said…
Wonderful news!
Val said…
I just thought of a cute name for a girl and wanted to tell you now in case I forgot. It's Tacy, you know as in Betsy, Tacy, and Tib
Anonymous said…
Congrats Emily and David I am so excited for you. I can't wait till you find out what you are having. Whatever he/she is will be just adorable.
Angie said…
Congratulations! So excited for you!

Popular Posts