Happy Fathers Day
This is a spotlight about my dad since its fathers day.
William Duncan Loveless V
William Duncan Loveless V
My dad loves writing and he loves to preserve family history. He works in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building in SLC at Temple Square Hospitality. For the last three years he has been very diligent in going to Gold's Gym five times a week at 5 a.m. All of his hard work had really paid off as he has lot over 100 lbs! He has a very healthy heart and he feels much better.
After:

My dad has always been a great example to me. He helped me to build confidence while I was growing up and he taught me the gospel. Ever since I was little a can remember having PPI's (personal Priesthood Interviews) with him often. He would ask me how was doing and find out who my best friend was at the time, and what my favorite things were. The interviews were always fun and meaningful. I loved talking with my dad. He also did dating role plays with us to prepare us for dating. We would do them on Sunday night. I LOVED dating role plays. One of my most treasured items also comes from my dad. He gave me a book when I was baptized. It was a book that he had written about my first eight years off life. I loved reading about the day I was born and then all of the funny things I did as a little child. My siblings all received a book about them when they were baptized, I really enjoyed reading their books too. These were some of our favorite night time stories. As we got older my dad would take us on photo shoots. This made me feel special and beautiful. My dad has always given me great advice and always has been there for me when I need a Fathers blessing or just someone to talk to. 
Happy Father Day Dad! I love you! 
Comments