Miracles

I believe in miracles, and I know that God loves us.
In March David got accepted to the Marriage and Family Therapy Program at Colorado State University.
We were told that we would be hearing about an assistantship by the end of the month.
End of March---nothing

April---nothing

May---nothing.
In April we moved with faith to Fort Collins, Colorado.
David searched for a job and found one at the end of May, working an hour away in Cheyenne Wyoming at a detention facility. We were, and still are very grateful for the job. At the begining of June David's Mom, Sandy called and told me that they were going to fast for David to get an assistantship at CSU. I had long given up hope that We would get an assistantship. David and I discussed it and we decided to put forth faith that this could happen. We asked my parents to fast as well. We went into the fast with full faith.
About a week and a half latter David received a call from a Dr. Fetch inviting him to a assistantship interview. A week latter David was offered the assistantship :) Once school starts David will work five minutes from our house, and he will be helping with a lot of research, doing stats and fine tuning his writing skills. This is going to be GREAT experience for him.This really strengthened my faith and my testimony of fasting. Fasting really works!

Comments

Lindsey Pickett said…
I thought you were going to say David is going to work five minutes a day.
Rhonda said…
We are so happy for you.

Popular Posts