TIME
Family...isn't it about TIME?
David is searching for a job here in Fort Collins, and I am done with school. We have had more time together as a family than ever, and we have LOVED it!
David and I have been able to read book together, and we have been able to take Asher to the park a lot. We eat all of our meals together, and we clean the house together. I never knew life could be so fun and relaxing. David keeps saying this is too nice and that we will probable get a huge trial soon.

Alex and Jennifer have been wonderful. They have helped us get settled into Fort Collins. We went hiking up to Horse tooth with them on Saturday.




I have also had time to do crafts. I made these little tiles in my ceramics class, I painted them and then decorated Asher's room with them.

I also started a quite book which I have always wanted to do even before we had Asher and even before I was married. Asher loves playing with other kids quite books so I'm really excited to make one for him.
I have also had time to do crafts. I made these little tiles in my ceramics class, I painted them and then decorated Asher's room with them.
I also started a quite book which I have always wanted to do even before we had Asher and even before I was married. Asher loves playing with other kids quite books so I'm really excited to make one for him.

Comments