Washington/Oregon Trip!

I know its taken us a long time to finally post about our Washington/Oregon trip. On April 13th we took off to Oregon and Washington to visit Emily's aunts and uncles (the Mumfords and Hunts) and my old friend, Brandon and his family. On the way there and the way back we stopped at my sister Kathy's house in Boise, Idaho. We had so much fun visiting everyone! Thanks to everyone who made this trip possible by providing a place to stay, food, and a lot more. Well I posted about a 100 pictures so enjoy! Everything took place in reverse order than the pictures but I don't feel like rearranging all the pictures.






My friend Brandon, Donna, and their daughter, Abby




Asher sliding down a whale with Sara and Katie Hunt





Emily and Asher on the Space Needle - Asher was not too happy up there.




Me posing in front of the famous Haystack Rock on the Oregon Coast




Asher and I having a blast in front of yet another rock. Remember this all happened in reverse order.




Emily and Asher enjoying the view of the Oregon beach.




Asher's photoshoot in Karen Mumford's backyard.




Emily's photoshoot again in Karen's backyard.






Thrwoing rocks with Asher. He loved it!






Climbing Beacon Rock. Karen Mumford was so nice to lead us up the mountain.




Asher and I at a fish hatchery. This is the giant Sturgeon!







Visiting Multnomah Falls. Below is the actual Falls. It was really amazing! And the best part is that was completely free to see it (besides gas of course)







Emily enjoying the power of one the many waterfalls in Oregon.





Eating a yummy Mt. St. Helen's cake at the Mumfords.





Just getting off the tram that goes over Portland, Oregon.



In the Science Museum in Portland - there was an Egyptian Exhibit.




Asher enjoying the playroom in the Science Museum.





Emily posing by the Porland Bridge and the city itself.




Asher and I's first stop in Orgeon so Asher could get his wiggles out.

Comments

Looks like a blast!! Next time we'll have to join you guys :-) Looks like the new baby made it in a few of the pictures... Your new place looks nice, too. Miss you guys already!
Gurr Family said…
I can't believe that is someone's backyard. That was beautiful. Looks like you guys had a blast.

Popular Posts