Our fisrt anniversary


Sunday November 22 was our one year anniversary! we celebrated on saturday by going to Gringos (we went there on our second date) we had our favorite dessert--Fred Ice cream.
David made a movie of the pictures from this last year for me, he also made me a candy gram.
At dinner David had everything set up all romantic like a rose and a candle. I made a scrapbook of wedding photos and made his favorite cookies, peanut butter blossoms. After dinner we watched "Its a wonderful life"One of our favorite movies! On Sunday we ate our cake top that has been in our freezer all year.
Asher was very interested in it and really wanted to try some. (don't worry we didn't let him)

Comments

Unknown said…
Sounds like fun! Asher is getting so big and I swear he gets cuter every day!
Rhonda said…
If you didn't let him try the cake, why are his hands covered in frosting?
This is David, wow I look mad eating that fried ice cream. Don't worry, I wasn't upset at all.

Popular Posts