Asher's Blessing

Hey everybody I had my blessing last weekend!


The weekend started with me making some bread


Then on friday Sandy Jennifer and Adulus came into rexburg

It was neat to have them finally meet Asher, and visit with us.

Then on Saturday Val Brandon and Jessica came up, and that night mom and Dad and Hillary came. We had a baked potatoe dinner.

The next day we had a nice surprise John and Dan drove up from Colorado and we got this nice picture of the three generations.

Here is our little family, the blessing was so neat! I still can't beleive I am a mom. Asher is a great baby and David is a wonderful husband and father the three of us have so much fun!

Comments

LiNdS said…
CONGRATS! I want to see the baby and you! I miss you! I'm glad things are going so well!
Unknown said…
Aw, he's still so little! Sounds like ya'll had a good time!
Anonymous said…
thanks for letting us come and crash your weekend. Asher is adorable. Love ya!
WDL 5 said…
That bread looks good. And it was good! I'm so proud of you three!

Popular Posts