Getting ready for the baby

Yes today is our the due date for our baby. Not much news yet, but here are some great pictures: This is our beautiful crib that we love.



Janelle and Dani, two wonderful girls in my ward through me a baby shower on September 30.

It was a really fun party. We had a fun game that was to show that motherhood is about super multi tasking. You had to talk on the cell phone hold the baby and hang up laundry. This was done like a race.

Everyone is so kind and now we feel very prepared for this baby! Thank you!

Comments

Angie said…
Yay! So excited for you guys! Get plenty of sleep while you can! :)
Anonymous said…
baby showers are the best...csn't wait to see you all!
Rhonda said…
I just checked the predictions and the only people left to be right about the due date are Jessica Rausch and me. We are the only ones who thought you would deliver after your due date. Ha Ha Ha that's what you get for coming three weeks late yourself. - Mom
Sandy said…
Officially overdue--I passed my guess also. Now I'm changing it to October 14--8 lbs. 2 ozs. How's that?? Good luck you guys. Oh--I hope you have a mattress for that cute crib-ouch!
WDL 5 said…
This is all so very exciting!
LiNdS said…
so exciting! I miss you! I need your new number! Hope all is well! HAve fun!

Popular Posts