Asher Morgan Haralson








Here are the pictures everyone has been waiting for. Asher was born at 2:10am on Oct 14th. He weighs 6lbs 11 oz. and is 19 in long. As you guys can tell, we think he has a Loveless nose but Haralson hair. Asher and Emily are both very healthy and we are glad to be home already. I know he is our baby and all, but he is so very cute!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am so happy for you...congratulations! He is absolutely adorable. Can't wait to see everyone! Love ya...take it easy and remember to rest!
Lindsey Pickett said…
It is so good to see the pictures. keep posting more. he looks so sweet. Rocklond is so happy he has a new cousin.
Angie said…
Congratulations!! Thanks for sharing pics, he is adorable! Enjoy all those first cuddles!
Sandy said…
Happy Birthday Asher! He's adorable! Yes, definitely a Loveless nose and he does have a lot of hair. So cute! Remember, when he sleeps--everyone sleeps! John is so funny--he thinks it's awesome to have another boy in the family. Me too!!
Anonymous said…
Congratulations Emily and David. He is just so very beautiful. He does have the Loveless nose. We are so excited for you guys. I can't wait to see more pictures.
Rhonda said…
It is wonderful to see him! I sure do see a lot of Emily in his face and that is just so weird, I don't know why. Love the name Asher Morgan. I tell everyone it reminds me of Ashley Wilkes in Gone With the Wind, a real Southern name.
Val said…
He's so Cute!!!!! Yep it's a loveless nose :) Brandon thinks its a Marty McFly nose. Congrats
Cheryl said…
He is so cute, congratulations!
Kel-C said…
HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!! He is beautiful!!! Too cute! Congrats!

Popular Posts