The Blessings From Heaven!
Yesterday was such an amazing day. Many of you know that I have been looking for a job up here in Rexburg for the past few months, it has been the hardest thing I have ever been through. It has been a good experience though, David and I have grown closer, and our love for each other and the Gospel has increased, I have also learned how to exercise my faith especially when it is hard. Well back to Friday, I got a call from a lady that I interviewed with two weeks ago, and she offered me a job! I start on Monday! I am working with an elderly lady with M.S. The Job is Tuesdays and Thursdays for eight hours. I hear that she is quite an amazing lady, and I am excited to meet her. I also get to wear scrubs! There so cute! I will still be looking for another job for M-W-F. This is such an amazing blessing. David also got a call yesterday from a landscaping business and they want to interview him on Tuesday. Wow so many opportunities this seems unreal. We celebrated by going to Crago's Pizza! All you can eat gourmet pizza. The best pizza was a baked potato and bacon pizza, I know it sounds weird but this is Idaho, and it really was the best pizza ever.

Comments