Yummy Yummy

David and I have been having a blast up here in Rexburg. Here is a picture of our igloo. The wind is so strong that it pushes the snow of our roof into these beautiful designs.
Christmas was really fun. We enjoyed being together, and finale finding out what we got for each other. Here is a picture of David with his favorite toy (G.I. JOE) and then a picture of me with Ella Enchanted one of my favorite books. Then the other picture is of the almost finished dresser. It looks really great, I was so excited to see it on Christmas.



On Saturday night David and I had a lot of fun baking together. Whenever I have made granola in the past it has always been eaten way to fast, so I taught David how to make it and he made 14 cups of apple granola! He had a lot of fun mixing it in the biggest bowl that we have (a crock pot) While David made granola I made Bread. We had a wonderful time together I never knew we could have such a fun feeling in our home from cooking together.




Extra! Extra!
Hear is a funny picture I really like:
A Mixin' Man



Comments

Corley said…
HEY THERE!! It's Corley! So glad to find your blog-hope you are well. Ya'll look so cute! you can check out ours at 3littlenewbees.blogspot.com
Angie said…
Looks like ya'll had a fun Christmas! It was in the 70's here in Georgia for our Christmas! Thanks so much for the earrings, they were so cool. I'll post a picture on the blog one of these days.
Val said…
Thanks for letting us come visit you for New Years. That was so fun. Brandon and I were impressed by all the homemade food you have. That jam was so good. Thanks for the fun.
Anonymous said…
Hey guys...that food looks great-you're even using the baking sheet we got you....! Thanks so much for the christmas card and I am glad you guys have running water again.
Sandy said…
Wow--David is so lucky! Look at that bread! I don't remember David ever being in the kitchen cooking--you are a great influence on him, Emily.
Rhonda said…
Everybody is showing off their bread this week! - Mom
Cheryl said…
Awww, seeing your pictures brings back so many memories for me. Some of our favorite memories are of our first year together in our little trailer in college. It looks like you will have lots of great memories too.

Popular Posts