Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
The Haralsons of Haw River
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
December 28, 2008
Here is a video of the day our pipes started working after two hard days with no water!
Comments
Sandy
said…
So....now we know the true story of the "frozen" pipes. Taking a Navy shower in a bucket of melted snow water is pretty imaginative...to say the least. Love the plaid curtain!!
Sandy
said…
Do you have a new email address??
LiNdS
said…
Oh my gosh! Emily I love you!!!! you make me laugh! I miss your face! this video is hillarious! I am so glad your water is back on :D
Anonymous said…
I love your video. You guys are too cool. I hope you all have a great New Year. See ya soon. Oh, and thanks for the Christmas card.
Popular Posts
February 16, 2010
Photo Shoot
October 17, 2009
More pics!
Comments