David Haralson

David Mathew Haralson, Age 23
I really enjoyed reading about Brandon when Valerie did a blog about him so I thought it would be fun to do one about David. David works at Progrexion where he helps people with credit repair. He has worked there for over a year. He is a manager which means that he helps motivate everyone on his team.

Last Saturday David and I went to his work party. It was a lot of fun, the food was great and they had a comedy group come for entertainment. David received a 25 dollar gift card to Olive Garden for being the first employee to reach 1000 sales! Everyone clapped very loud for David. He is a very hard worker and he really cares about people.

David also started a little Christmas project! He bought some wood and is making a dresser for our bedroom. He has had a lot of fun with this Project! David also likes to read, last night we went to the library and picked out a book for each other to read. David picked "The Giver" for me and I Picked "The Bronze Bow" for him.


Comments

Val said…
Oh I love the Bronze Bow! I bet David will like it.

Can't say the same about the Giver. It's an okay book, but I'd heard so much about it I was a little disappointed when I read it myself.
Anonymous said…
You're building a dresser?! What an undertaking that is...be careful and don't forget to post some pictures throughout the project. We love you guys.

Popular Posts