Fall Fun!
Bridger and Titus helped me make bread. Bridger shaped these himself.
We have been working on filling our Manners jar up with puff balls and finalie filled it up! We had a fancy manners dinner to celebrate.
Bridger is a great helper in the kitchen!
Halloween was a blast
Everyone is a fan of the ball game "rolly polly" in our house
They boys created there own little lands that they put their favorite things on.
Life is keeping us very busy right now! David is ready to be done with his Ph-D. It sounds nice to know that there is only a year and a half left, but some days that seems very long away. I am so grateful for all of the sacrifices that David is making right now. He is working so hard so that he can be the best provider for our family that he can be. I love him so much and he is my best friend. We all miss him a lot when he is gone working on papers and dissertation things, but we bind together and strengthen our love here at home. Sorry, I can't write more, but its getting late and I need to make a menu for grocery shopping tomorrow and then hurry and get to bed.

Comments