Carefree Summer Days
July has been a relaxing month with many carefree days. David got 3 cast iron skillets for my birthday. I LOVE cooking with them! When I cook with them I feel like I am living in little little house on the prairie for a short bit.
We set off fireworks on the 4th of July. Titus picked out egg laying Turtles. He watched them catch fire and ran into the house crying. he didn't like any of the fireworks and stayed inside the whole time. I felt sad for him. When the boys went to bed they got to use their glue sticks. This made Titus feel much better. He was so Happy about the glow sticks.
Little League baseball is HUGE here in Greenville North Carolina. We went to the park and sat in great seats in the shade and enjoyed watching a little league state champion game. David played baseball and loved it growing up. We had a great time watching this together. That night we played some baseball at home.
This is Hazel's first photo bomb.
The boys don't love having their picture taken. They will all be doing something so cute and then I go to get the camera and once I get back this is what I find, everyone hiding from the camera.
This is just the cutest picture!
We have been swimming 3 days every week this month. I love watching the boys learn o swim.
At the beginning of the summer Bridger wouldn't put his head under water, and he wouldn't jump in, and he used floats. Now he loves jumping in , putting his head under, and he swims around really well.
Asher learned how to tread water for 25 seconds, and he can now swim in the deep area.
On Saturday we had a swimming race in the 5 feet deep area. Each boy stood up on the side of the pool. I announced their full name and where they were from. Asher Morgan Haralson from Colorado, Bridger McKay Haralson from Lego land, and Titus Crew Haralson from North Carolina, They each had to raise their hands to make it official then on your mark, get set GO! They would jump in ans swim to David then turn around and come back. Asher won first then Bridger and then a Tie. One time Bridger got to David and he was behind so David gave him a big push to catch up with Asher.
Here are some pictures of us before church on Sunday. Asher is okay. He is just showing you just how much 6 year old boys dislike pictures. :)
We set off fireworks on the 4th of July. Titus picked out egg laying Turtles. He watched them catch fire and ran into the house crying. he didn't like any of the fireworks and stayed inside the whole time. I felt sad for him. When the boys went to bed they got to use their glue sticks. This made Titus feel much better. He was so Happy about the glow sticks.
Little League baseball is HUGE here in Greenville North Carolina. We went to the park and sat in great seats in the shade and enjoyed watching a little league state champion game. David played baseball and loved it growing up. We had a great time watching this together. That night we played some baseball at home.
This is Hazel's first photo bomb.
The boys don't love having their picture taken. They will all be doing something so cute and then I go to get the camera and once I get back this is what I find, everyone hiding from the camera.
Hazel has started sitting up! She will be 6 months old and I hope to do a 6 month spotlight on her.
This is just the cutest picture!
We have been swimming 3 days every week this month. I love watching the boys learn o swim.
At the beginning of the summer Bridger wouldn't put his head under water, and he wouldn't jump in, and he used floats. Now he loves jumping in , putting his head under, and he swims around really well.
Asher learned how to tread water for 25 seconds, and he can now swim in the deep area.
On Saturday we had a swimming race in the 5 feet deep area. Each boy stood up on the side of the pool. I announced their full name and where they were from. Asher Morgan Haralson from Colorado, Bridger McKay Haralson from Lego land, and Titus Crew Haralson from North Carolina, They each had to raise their hands to make it official then on your mark, get set GO! They would jump in ans swim to David then turn around and come back. Asher won first then Bridger and then a Tie. One time Bridger got to David and he was behind so David gave him a big push to catch up with Asher.
Here are some pictures of us before church on Sunday. Asher is okay. He is just showing you just how much 6 year old boys dislike pictures. :)

Comments