2 car family!!!

 For the first time EVER in my life I am part of a two car family! My Dad always rode the bus to work because he couldn't drive due to a Brain tumor he had surgery on when I was 5. Our family of 7 got around with just having one car.

David and I have gotten by with having one car for the past 7 1/2 years. It has been rough. Walking to jobs and school, getting children in the car to drop him off at work if we needed the car, driving through the rain on a moped, and David riding the city bus in Greeley. It has been worth it though. We haven't had a car payment in 6 years and we never want one again so we waited and were patient, and now we have this beautiful 2009 Honda Fit!
I know that this car is a blessing from Heaven! We sold or home in Colorado and were able to pay cash for this car! David found it on craigslist and we were delighted to meet the kind older couple who were selling it. They had taken perfect care of it and it was so clean. It was much nicer then many used cars we had seen at dealerships around town. We test drove it and then thought about it for 5 days and then prayed about it and decided to get it.
I'm excited to see what life as a 2 car family has in store!

Comments

Anonymous said…
That's awesome! Seems like you got a good deal. I heard you guys sold your home....what a blessing. Take care!

Popular Posts