Fall

 The boys had fun planning with toys from our toy library.
 Asher lost his first tooth!
 Little school.


 I for Ice cream. Bridger is always asking to do "little school" We are working on an ABC book for him.

 We had a wonderful thanksgiving! Valerie and Brandon came up from Alabama to visit us. WE had a wonderful visit. The weather was perfect so we enjoyed the park and being outside a lot. Brandon and David played Thanksgiving football with our ward. We had a really good thanksgiving meal. Brandon loves to cook and made most of the dinner which was awesome! Val and I went Black Friday shopping at Joann's fabric store and had a wonderful time! I got $45 of fabric and I saved $85 all of the fabric I got was 70% off. That was a wonderful Christmas treat for me.
 We celebrated David and Brandon's Birthday's with home-maid
Fried ice cream and cake. Latter that night we went out to longhorn steakhouse for a date, while the children where being babysat.

 This was David's Golden birthday! He turned 30 on the 30th! We gave David a little gift with a note each day of the month to celebrate. On his birthday I gave him a shutterfly book all about his life it was a " journey to 30"

The cousins had so much fun racing and playing baseball together.

 This is Titus new bed. Now the crib is available for our little one.
 Val brought a box of girl clothes that veronica grew out of. The boys and I had a lot of fun looking at all of the pretty dresses.

 Some of the fabric that I got from the black Friday sale was for the boys Christmas pillow cases.

 I lost our dollar store stockings and I have wanted to make nice stockings for a long time so I made these from all of that great sale fabric. This was the most fun sewing project I have ever done. I thought it would be confusing or hard but it was so fun.


 Valerie inspired me to make this tree skirt. She told me about her tree skirt which is our grandma MaryAnn's tree skirt. We think that our aunt Karen might have made it. Valerie told me that it had gathers and layers. We picked out these colors at the store. I love how it turned out! Our house feels so much more Christmasy and we love it! The boys are so excited each morning to see the stockings. I have never been big into stockings, but now I want to stuff them fun of all kinds of things.
On Tuesday the first, Bridger had a bilateral orchiopexy surgery. Our heart went out to him he was very scared, but he did a wonderful job. We were so happy the be there with him when he woke up. He came home and slept all day and rejected all pain medication. He rested the next day, but started to walk a bit more, by the next day he was playing catch with Titus and the next day he was riding on his scooter as fast as ever.
 We went to the Christmas parade. It was a little chilly, but pretty nice for December 4th! We are loving the southern fall. There are flowering bushes that are beautiful. There are also bright red trees that just lost there leaves.

 Merry Christmas from Piggy wiggly!

and Santa!
 I am 32 weeks along! Hazel is moving like crazy! Bridger is ready to hold her and wonders why she is taking so long to get here.


Comments

Popular Posts