Haralsons go Southern part 4
We made it to Greenville, North Carolina!
But first we had to say go
odbye to beautiful Colorado. I havent blogged in so long so I have some catching up to do. This is Davids new Moped. He drove it to work in Greeley and now drives it to Campus. He loves riding it! and so do I and so do the boys.
Our living room
Our kitchen. We are glad to be here!
But first we had to say go
odbye to beautiful Colorado. I havent blogged in so long so I have some catching up to do. This is Davids new Moped. He drove it to work in Greeley and now drives it to Campus. He loves riding it! and so do I and so do the boys.
We said goodbye to the beautiful mountains by hiking up horsetooth. It was beautiful!
Here is a picture of the Bishopric that only lasted about a month and a half. The Butlers and The Munns helped us out so much with preparing us for our move. We miss them.
I have loved my calling as the primary music leader and I had a hard time saying goodbye to the wonderful children and leaders/friends in primary.
We got a minivan just in the nic of time to make the move more cozy, and thank goodness we did!
The drive was beautiful! I was in the van with the boys and David drove the big lonely noisy moving van. We stopped in the lovely Louisville Kentucky, and visited Sister Lacrone. This is where Hillary lived for the last 6 months of her mission.
Here we are after 3 days of driving!
We have enjoyed all of the beauty around us! Its so green! I am such a western girl, I just gawk at all of the tress.
We went to see this river. It goes out to the ocean. We haven't been to the beach yet, but its only 1.5 hrs away so we will be there soon!
Titus got on our neighbours bike and stayed up there for 20 min!
Exploring the woods in our back yard
These are the boys bedrooms
Free boating day!
Our living room
Our kitchen. We are glad to be here!




















Comments