Happy Easter and Home Sweet Home

 


 


 Dying eggs with Cousins and Grandma

 Asher and Bridger loved playing on the tramp with their cousins, and o yeah so did David!
 Bridger was so attached to his yellow egg. It was so cracked, he played with it for about a half an hour.
 We played the extreme version of Settlers of Catan. You can see it takes up the whole table. We started setting up at 8:30pm and finished cleaning it up at 2:00pm. We had to get 17 points, and can you guess who won?????? I did! David was very close, and was surprised when I won.
 All of the children watched Frozen with Grandpa.
 Easter Morning we got the boys all ready, they looked so good.


 Wow, Titus looks so old in this picture! I can't believe he is already 8 months old.
 Here is our family the day we closed on our house!
 Getting carried over the threshold 5 1/2 years after getting married! :)
 Bridger, so excited about his new room!
 
 Living room
 My new, big kitchen!
 this is one of two work tables that we really like.

 Bonus: we found strawberries already growing!
 Bonus: a "secret garden" we didn't know about!
 Bonus: American flag found in the closet!
 Bonus: Pretty rosettes in the bathroom. I like the little details.
 Our home teacher Brother Jepperson brought his huge truck and trailer to help us move in. What a huge help and blessing!
 It took 1hr and a half to load the trailer with 30 stairs to go up and down. It only took 30 minuets to unload the whole trailer with just 2 steps to go up.
 Here is the house getting more put together.
 The view of the front yard.
 The basement. I like putting everything down there while we get the upstairs set up.
 I love this food storage room, it is also where the washer and dryer go. I am so excited to have my own washer and dryer after 4 1/2 years with out.

We are so happy to be in our own home. We are loving all of the space, and we all love playing in the back yard.

 

 
Thanks for all of the help and support!

Comments

Janelle said…
Love it! My favorite part is the storage room...and the kitchen :-) And the strawberries! Guess it's all my favorite :-) This will be a summer to remember! Love you guys!

Popular Posts