Lots of Pizza

 

 

 

 Here are some more pictures form the rest of our trip in Colorado Springs. I don't have any girls to do their hair so I really enjoy braiding my nieces hair.
 Here is Titus for his first time on the swing!
 We did a "make your own pizza" night.

 The cousins got together and I filmed them singing happy Birthday to Grandma and Grandpa Haralson. Sadly it was erased before we could show anyone.
 We had a little Christmas Celebration with Sean and Diane in Denver.
 Asher really loves his remote control race car. He thinks its so funny
 I made this bags for the boys for Christmas. I didn't post a picture before because I was so sick of making them. Now I have had a break from them so I think there cute now.
 CUTE! Bridger now calls himself "big brother"
 Playing our favorite game...the flower game.
 My friend let me barrow an amazing book: Artisan bread in five min a day. Everyone should check it out from their Library, its so great! I made these peasant loaves so fast, you don't even have to knead! Its so good. It also has a great pizza dough recipe. It has made me so happy!!!!
 Here is the Haralson Boy Band. Look and those Happy Faces

 Asher and Bridger made their own pizzas at a little field trip to Old Chicago a pizza restaurant here in town. We got to take a tour of the kitchen too.

I got my old violin out, I can play a couple of primary songs on it. The boys love it.
Titus is getting so big and strong! He is 4.5 months now
He is a great baby and we just love him!

Comments

David said…
You guys are always up to fun...and your boys are getting big!--Janelle

Popular Posts