Haralson Holiday
We started off shoving a 6 foot tree into our car. It was a tight fit and -4 degrees, but the smell was amazing.
Titus's first Christmas!
Excited for Christmas!
I had a fun party for the 9-11 girls that I teach in church, they are a lot of fun.
We put up bunk beds for Asher and bridger. They love being in the same room and they love their beds. Now Titus is in the crib and has his own room.
He is sleeping very well, and doing very well! what a great baby, we love him1
David put this gift together for me. Master mixes of corn bread, stir-n-drop bisquets, waffles, and muffins. :)
We went sledding on Christmas eve (yes, there was snow, you just can't see it in the pic) It was very windy so we had a fun quick sledding trip
We had a great Christmas Eve Italian dinner with the Roockwoods
Parmesan chicken, bruschetta, Cesar salad and creme brulee. Very good and fun.
I made this puppet holder for David's play therapy puppets in his office. I had a lot of help from my friends Janna and Derick Lewis. I learned how to use power tools!
The next day we headed to Hammond s candy factory for a tour. It was pretty neat. The boys loved it
David went to the temple and I took the boys to our favorite park by the Denver tech Center to play. It was a beautiful day.
Bridger looks so cute in his hat he appropriately calls it "eyeball"
Christmas was really great, we enjoys relaxing as a family. It was great to teach our children about Jesus and His birth. Bridger would say "baby Jesus" My favorite quote from Asher this Christmas: "Christmas inst about firetrucks, Bridger, Christmas is about Jesus"
Titus's first Christmas!
Excited for Christmas!
I had a fun party for the 9-11 girls that I teach in church, they are a lot of fun.
We put up bunk beds for Asher and bridger. They love being in the same room and they love their beds. Now Titus is in the crib and has his own room.
He is sleeping very well, and doing very well! what a great baby, we love him1
David put this gift together for me. Master mixes of corn bread, stir-n-drop bisquets, waffles, and muffins. :)
We went sledding on Christmas eve (yes, there was snow, you just can't see it in the pic) It was very windy so we had a fun quick sledding trip
We had a great Christmas Eve Italian dinner with the Roockwoods
Parmesan chicken, bruschetta, Cesar salad and creme brulee. Very good and fun.
I made this puppet holder for David's play therapy puppets in his office. I had a lot of help from my friends Janna and Derick Lewis. I learned how to use power tools!
Christmas morning!
Here are the monster hats that I crocheted for the boys.The next day we headed to Hammond s candy factory for a tour. It was pretty neat. The boys loved it
David went to the temple and I took the boys to our favorite park by the Denver tech Center to play. It was a beautiful day.
Bridger looks so cute in his hat he appropriately calls it "eyeball"
Christmas was really great, we enjoys relaxing as a family. It was great to teach our children about Jesus and His birth. Bridger would say "baby Jesus" My favorite quote from Asher this Christmas: "Christmas inst about firetrucks, Bridger, Christmas is about Jesus"

Comments