Happy 5 years!
Titus is growing so much!
Bridger is talking so much now. His new game it to get his trike and put blankets, stuffed animals, and balls in front of it and then crash into it. He tells me it is his bulldozer.
Asher and Bridger love to play school and of course I am the teacher, We have a lot of fun.
We had a great time playing in the leaves for two hours one day.
Asher and Bridger play so well together, they are such good brothers.
David plays really well too. We are loving all of the time we get with him! He has been out of school for six months now. Today is David's 28th birthday what an awesome father and Husband. We really appreciate him, and love him.
Asher loves doing taste tests with lots of spices.
Titus will be three months old Tomorrow, December 1
I made this for a jewelry party I hosted at my home, its the prettiest food thing I have ever made.
Our apartment has a lot of hills which is hard going up the of the stars all of the time, but its great with the snow we can sled whenever it snows.
Cute!
David surprised me with this beautiful picture for our 5 year anniversary. It was exactly what I wanted. I surprised him with 4 weeks of guitar lessons.
Asher loves to play hide-n-seek. He is getting really good at finding spots.
Asher set up this bean bag toss for our family home evening.
For Thanksgiving we were very glad to have a little brake and head down to Colorado Springs to be with our family. The boys slept right by each other, and were so cute.
Thanksgiving was wonderful. Sandy prepared many wonderful dishes. We all went around the table and said what we were grateful for. Bridger went towards the end and he had gotten the hang of it so we asked him what he was grateful for, and he clearly said "grateful for cars" grateful for mama" "grateful for daddy" Asher said he was grateful for grandma cooking all of the food.
My 5 year old cousin designed this wonderful hairstyle for me. I really enjoyed being around all of my nieces because I was able to braid their hair.
Here is Sandy holding her 13th grandchild. In March Kathy will have a baby girl and she will be the 14th grandchild. There will be seven boys and seven girls!
Cowboy Bridger.
David and I are so happy to celebrate 5 years together. We have done a lot of reflecting on our last 5 years. These have been the happiest years of both of our lives. We are glad that we have learned so much. I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father for blessing me so much with David Asher Bridger and Titus!
Bridger is talking so much now. His new game it to get his trike and put blankets, stuffed animals, and balls in front of it and then crash into it. He tells me it is his bulldozer.
Asher and Bridger love to play school and of course I am the teacher, We have a lot of fun.
We had a great time playing in the leaves for two hours one day.
Asher and Bridger play so well together, they are such good brothers.
David plays really well too. We are loving all of the time we get with him! He has been out of school for six months now. Today is David's 28th birthday what an awesome father and Husband. We really appreciate him, and love him.
Asher loves doing taste tests with lots of spices.
Titus will be three months old Tomorrow, December 1
I made this for a jewelry party I hosted at my home, its the prettiest food thing I have ever made.
Our apartment has a lot of hills which is hard going up the of the stars all of the time, but its great with the snow we can sled whenever it snows.
Cute!
David surprised me with this beautiful picture for our 5 year anniversary. It was exactly what I wanted. I surprised him with 4 weeks of guitar lessons.
Asher loves to play hide-n-seek. He is getting really good at finding spots.
Asher set up this bean bag toss for our family home evening.
For Thanksgiving we were very glad to have a little brake and head down to Colorado Springs to be with our family. The boys slept right by each other, and were so cute.
Thanksgiving was wonderful. Sandy prepared many wonderful dishes. We all went around the table and said what we were grateful for. Bridger went towards the end and he had gotten the hang of it so we asked him what he was grateful for, and he clearly said "grateful for cars" grateful for mama" "grateful for daddy" Asher said he was grateful for grandma cooking all of the food.
My 5 year old cousin designed this wonderful hairstyle for me. I really enjoyed being around all of my nieces because I was able to braid their hair.
Here is Sandy holding her 13th grandchild. In March Kathy will have a baby girl and she will be the 14th grandchild. There will be seven boys and seven girls!
Cowboy Bridger.
David and I are so happy to celebrate 5 years together. We have done a lot of reflecting on our last 5 years. These have been the happiest years of both of our lives. We are glad that we have learned so much. I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father for blessing me so much with David Asher Bridger and Titus!

Comments