Quilt


 We did an outdoor obstical course as a family one night
 The boys earned the game "hungry hippos" They love it!
 David had his summer picnic work party. I always loved and looked forward to my dads work parties growing up, so I was thrilled to go to this.


 Asher wanted to be a rainbow pirate.
 My belly is really starting to poke out now. 3.5 more weeks tyo go. Fluid levels are good so far
 Daivd and decided that we would pick uop tennis. Then we actually did it and relized that it was hard, so we will still with badmitten for now until we get better.

I finished the quilt for Baby Tytus. I am be now means a perfectionist. I like to craft and have fun and make cute things. If I wanted perfection then I would never

Be able to finish anything. I really love how this quilt turned out. We got this outfit from khols with there free 10.00 thing they send in thwe mail. It cost us 1.05! that was pretty exciting.


 Bad picture, but I finished this collage that I stared about a year ago

 I also finished this book of Ashers art for the past two years.
 Here is a pillow case for Bridger's Birthday present.


 We finally got two dressers for the boys from Ikea
 Here are our tin foil rivers

Comments

Lindsey Weber said…
That's so funny Ben and I tried tennis too! It is difficult and we need to learn the rules too! We've never tried badminton though. Miss you! You are a gorgeous pregnant lady!
Emily Drisss said…
Miss ya Em! You look good, and I'm excited the fluid levels are normal!!!! Also, that quilt looks amazing! Looks like your doing good:)

Popular Posts