Happy Happy Birthday Bridger!

My Dad and my sister Lindsey and her boys came to visit us a week ago!
 

 We went to the farm and Bridger sat on the tractor almost the whole time and said over and over "dractr" "dractr" He was so excited!

 We also went to chucky cheese. Bridger had a lot of fun with grandpa. He and grandpa would play this game back and forth: Bridger "I spy bampa" Grampa "I spy Bridger"
 Asher and Rocklond were in love with chucky cheese.
 The danced with him and got lots of tickets.
 We celebrated Bridger's birthday two weeks earlier. Just incase the baby comes early, we wanted him to feel very special. ( now a week later it dosn't look like the baby will come early) And fam was in town
 We built boats, and then raced them in a small creek

 Bridger cryed when they hit the cute fire truck
 He loved his birthday cake!
 Lindsey made it and did a great job!
 Diane gave Bridger this super cute rocking horse. He loves it! he says "nee nee" or "baa baa"
Bridger is really great at praying. Whenever we pray he pauses what he is doing and folds his arms. When I lay him down at night he fold his arms and smiles then we say a paryer. I say some words and then he repeats after me. At the end he always says "name, Jesus, AMEN!"
His all time favorite thing right now is a helocopter. He also loves to read books. he will say "read more books" His real 2nd birthday is on Monday September 2nd. Its his golden birthday!
 Asher entered his first art contest at barnes and noble. The theme was dragaons! Here are his cute dragons. Asher turned it in to a lady at barnes and noble. She gave him a high five and complimented his work. Asher was BEAMING! He couldn't stop smiling all the way back to the car. He told me and David "I think I'm going to win!" Today Asher was telling me about a t-rex that tred to eat him in his room last night. He said with a lot of enthusiasim "I was freaking out!" The thinks he says are so much fun. David and I are really enjoying such wonderful children!
 Bridger dancing on the stage at aggie bash
 As a famioy we have been memorizing the articles of faith. This is how we learned number ten. Can you figure it out?
We believe in the literal agathering of Israel and in the restoration of the bTen Tribes; that cZion (the New Jerusalem) will be built upon the American continent; that Christ will dreign personally upon the earth; and, that the earth will be erenewed and receive its fparadisiacal gglory.
This was a great activity to do with Asher on Sunday. We had a lot of fun and it made it really easy to memorize.
 Fun at the park!
Two little monkeys, soon to have three!

Comments

Janelle said…
Looks like fun!! You have such cute boys--can't wait to see #3! (Wasn't it just yesterday we were meeting Asher??) I love all the fun things you do with your kids. Good luck with the next few weeks!

Popular Posts