Primary, bald,and football
Here is Bridgers first piece of art. He had so much fun. He wanted me to open four markers for him at a time.
We have noticed that Bridger has a love for, and talent with a football. He loves to throw any ball, but especially a football. He makes a cute noise whenever he throws one. David loves playing ball with him, and will run up and gently tackle Bridger which just makes him laugh a lot. He has a really good little arm for throwing!
Asher and I had a blast the other day. We broke out of our scheduled and built a snowman during nap time. we had so much fun that I really didn't want to put him down for a nap because it meant that we had to stop playing. Asher has never built a snowman, and its been at least ten years for me. So we really enjoyed this!
Our $10.00 three year old conair clipper set gave out. I thought it could be fixed with a bit o` oil. I tryed it and things werent working so well so I tryed other things and all this time Asher's hair was getting shorter and less and less fixable. I ended up barrowing Alex and Jennifers WHAL clipper set and shaved Ashers head (this was the only way to fix it) So now I know to get the WHAL brand. Asher loves his hair and we like it too. He is so cute. I was on the phone with my sister and Asher said "tell her that I have no hair!"
Today Asher started his first day of Primary. He is now a sunbeam. I am in primary so I got to see him. He did so well, and he loved it. He was reverent and he LOVED participating.
What a cute sunbeam!!!!!
Bridger was in primary with me because David was teaching a class. He kept getting away from me and running up to the sunbeam chairs and sitting by Asher. Looks like he cant wait until he is a sunbeam too!
We have noticed that Bridger has a love for, and talent with a football. He loves to throw any ball, but especially a football. He makes a cute noise whenever he throws one. David loves playing ball with him, and will run up and gently tackle Bridger which just makes him laugh a lot. He has a really good little arm for throwing!
Asher and I had a blast the other day. We broke out of our scheduled and built a snowman during nap time. we had so much fun that I really didn't want to put him down for a nap because it meant that we had to stop playing. Asher has never built a snowman, and its been at least ten years for me. So we really enjoyed this!
Our $10.00 three year old conair clipper set gave out. I thought it could be fixed with a bit o` oil. I tryed it and things werent working so well so I tryed other things and all this time Asher's hair was getting shorter and less and less fixable. I ended up barrowing Alex and Jennifers WHAL clipper set and shaved Ashers head (this was the only way to fix it) So now I know to get the WHAL brand. Asher loves his hair and we like it too. He is so cute. I was on the phone with my sister and Asher said "tell her that I have no hair!"
Today Asher started his first day of Primary. He is now a sunbeam. I am in primary so I got to see him. He did so well, and he loved it. He was reverent and he LOVED participating.
What a cute sunbeam!!!!!
Bridger was in primary with me because David was teaching a class. He kept getting away from me and running up to the sunbeam chairs and sitting by Asher. Looks like he cant wait until he is a sunbeam too!

Comments