Brothers

Sometimes Asher and Bridger don't play so well together so I really love it when they do.
 Asher has wanted a cardboard stove all summer, after Aggie bash we made it together. Asher helped me make dinner and Bridger made the cream for our soup. He was also "the inspector" because he wanted to touch everything. With him being the inspector Asher was more okay with him touching his food.
 Asher really had a blast pushing Bridger around the house in this trike. Bridger would kick his legs so fast when I would put him on the trike he was so excited!
 Always fun playing with Dad.
 
This video is so cute! It starts out sort of typical. Bridger wants Asher's toy, Asher doesn't want him to have it, but then it gets really awesome and super cute!

Comments

Ashley said…
Oh my goodness, your boys are sooo cute!! And I love his laugh!!! I hope you're doing well! We miss you!!
Your boys are soo cute, and bridger has an AWESOME laugh! so fun :)
Sarah said…
Such a cute video!
And the difference between Asher and Bridger is astonishing! Asher is tan and has brown hair and Bridger is fair w/blonde hair! It's crazy!

Popular Posts