Cute Cute boys and a great month

 Here is a little update on what we have been up to. It has been a busy and fun month.
 The sky behind David is of the high park fire two days after it started.
 This is Asher playing the hip game "big to small"
 Asher is really learning about little brothers and how they want to touch everything.
 Bridger is now ten months old and crawling all over and pulling up to standing.
 Here is our garden which has been slightly neglected but is still bearing us vegetables of, green beans, lettuce, tomatoes, and lots of zucchini of course.
 Church boys!
 At the begging of July we went on an awesome trip with Valerie and Brandon and there cute family.
 We enjoyed Rocky Mountain National Park.


 And Garden of the Gods. It was our third time there. Every time we go we explore a whole different part of the park.


 Asher loves this little shopping cart. He puts everything in it! even his brother.
 I had a lot of training for my job in June. July 14-15 we had a retreat and training up at Colorado states mountain campus Pingree park. These are two friends that I work with, Rose and Mayu.
 We spend a morning doing the high and low ropes course. 
 We met Sandy Samantha Skyler Zander and Kyrie at water world. We had such a blast, so much fun that we forgot to take pictures. This is what Asher said about it when he was going to bed that night "I went (pointing to himself) on lots of big slide with Zander two times" "slide on little tubes, bagels" "I squirt all the people".
 The next day we went to Pump it up, or pump it up jump it up as Asher calls it.
 Last night I put Asher to bed in his bed, I woke up this morning and found him in the living room like this:
 He had blankets on each couch cushion and his stuffed animals tucked in as well.
This month was really busy and pretty crazy at times. I was away from home a lot more and busty with running my first programs. It was hard to be gone. David went grocery shopping two weeks in a row. This morning we had a little party to celebrate that we made it! We had doughnuts and chocolate milk.

Comments

Gurr Family said…
Your boys are getting so big. What are you doing for work? It looks like you guys had lots of fun.
WDL 5 said…
That's so cute of Asher to have all his stuffed animals tucked in. - mom

Popular Posts