Easter

We had a wonderful Easter. I really love Easter. We had a BBQ with some good friends. Good food, and great company.Asher really got the hang of Easter egg hunting. He loved it, it made him very happy


We did a sunrise service. We taught the boys about the resurrection. I don't know if they understood but they both had big smiles when we sang "He is Risen"
For Asher's first Easter I gave him a book that I had made for him. It was before my book arts and two drawing classes at BYU-I. So for the past month or two I have been working on a book for Bridger.




I made an eye spy pillow for Asher for Easter as well. Now I am going to try to take a long break from crafts and try to create a talent for cleaning, one of my weakness in motherhood.

Comments

Popular Posts