

Hill and I got to hang out.

We visited Dave and Janelle. Asher ans Savanna played really well.

Dave showed us all how to do a sheep's mating call, and it made us all laugh!


Bridger and Hill really bonded, he loved her so much.
Chey and Jess and I haven't seen each other for over two years it was great to be together with them again! Jessica got home from her mission from Leeds England. She had me over for tea she brought a kettle home from England. She heated up some orange tang and that was our tea, it was actually really good.

In Salt Lake we went to the Old Cemetery and found the memorials for Church Prophets who have past on.

Here is Bridger McKay right by President David O McKay's grave.



Asher really liked hanging out with the twins, Valerie is so close to having her little baby boy.

We went to the Aquarium in Salt Lake The penguins were so cute and fun to watch.

Julia
Lassig and I taught a Latin Hip-hop.

We had a really nice time and we loved seeing my Family!
Comments