After Christmas crafts
I was really busy before Christmas finishing craft presents for family and friends. I thought about having a nice long break from Crafts after the holidays, but I got some fun fabric from my mother-in-law Sandy for Christmas that inspired me to do more. This week I did a lot of crafts that I was so excited about, so excited that I wanted to share them.

This is a crayon holder apron. Don't you love Asher's two year old "I want to dress all by self" outfit?
it rolls up and ties for storage. I saw this at my favorite toy store here in town and wanted to replicate it.
This is a hat I crocheted for Jennifer's baby shower. Her little girl might be entering the world very soon! This is from a pattern that my sister-in-law Angie gave me.
This is a draw string bag for Asher's favorite Christmas gift...his train set.

This is an apron for Hillary which was meant as a Christmas gitf but I got burned out. Now she can use it up at BYU-Idaho, where she just started school. She can make many yummy meals, maybe for cute, single, nice, RMs (poor Christopher, her BF who is leaving on a mission this summer)

Comments