Asher Morgan Haralson
Asher had his 2nd birthday on Friday October 15. He has grown so much! David and I sure do love him. Her is a little birthday spotlight about him.
Favorite color: green, I think, but when I asked him he said brown
song: A child's Prayer, but only the second verse. He sings "Praaaay, kingdom, kingdom"
Food: Fish sticks, cheese, cookies
Fruit: Pineapple
Toy: cars, balls, and his trike
Asher is not a baby anymore he is such a big boy. He loves coloring, reading, playing at the park, going to the library, wrestling with David, singing little songs with me, and giving Bridger kisses. When I grocery shopping with him he grabs my finger and pulls me to get things that he wants. He talks a lot. I love it when he says "help me mama" This is how he counts 3,4,6,12! When I tell him that he can have one cookie he instantly says "FIVE!" Asher is a good big brother and loves Bridger. He likes to pick out outfits for Bridger to wear. Asher is very social. He loves other kids and loves to say their names. He always tells me the names of his friends and then say if they are a boy or a girls. He calls the park "Kids park" Asher is so helpful, he helps me clean up and he likes to do the dishes with me and also cook with me. Just last night we made cookies as a family. Asher was helping put in the oats that I would measure for him. David and I must have turned or backs for a moment because we tasted the cookies before putting them on the cookie sheet, they were over powered with salt. Asher had pored who knows how much salt into the batter and we hadn't noticed until then. That gave us a good laugh. We tryed to triple the recipe to balance out all of the salt but even that didn't work so we just had to throw it away.
Asher is such a sweet boy and we are so lucky to be his parents.

Comments