Quilt






Blankets and Quilts are important for Babies.


This is a picture of Davids blanket from when he was a child. His grandma Haralson made it for him, he was into dinosaurs.

Here is my quilt from when I was little. My great grandpa Loveless made it for me and gave it to me right after I was born. He past away just a few days latter. This quilt was my favorite for many years, and was on my bed until I was at least twelve.


Here is the crocheted quilt I made for Asher last year

And here is the quilt I have just finished for the new little one to come, in less then a month.

This was my first quilt, and I really loved making it, I am very happy with how it turned out. There are some mistakes, but now I will just have to make more so that I can improve upon what I have learned. David and I wanted a random pattern for it. It was really hard to make it random, and still look good.


I like how the back turned out. I am so glad That I had David to help me, and Jeniffer who inspired me by the cute quilt she made for Adulus and for letting me borrow her rotary cuter, and other supplies, Thanks to Brittney to who told me lots about quilting and gave me some great websites.

Comments

your quilt looks awesome emily!! I love all the patterns you chose to go into each of the squares--your boys are gonna stay soo snuggly this winter :) ...by the way are those dinosaurs crocheted?! that amazing!!!

Popular Posts