Today was a fairytale

David and I always look forward to our trips down to Utah. Valerie had her baby shower for her twin girls. It was a neat shower she got lots of very cute baby girl outfits. Asher and David came at the end. Asher help clean up by pushing the camping chair around. This is his method of getting around, who needs to learn to walk when you can do this?
David and I went to about five different stores to find Asher some birthday clothes. We had a lot of fun and we were so happy with all of the cute outfits we found for him. His first birthday is on Thursday and he was desperately needing new clothes. Here is a picture of him in one of many new outfits.
That night was my high schools home coming. David and I have never been to a dance together before (well we did go to some at BYUi but they played lame music and they weren't as formal)
Hillary told me that I could were one of her very pretty dresses. I tried it on and loved it. We packed David church clothes and he was to were those to the dance. They weren't very fancy and I had forgotten his church shoes. We poked our heads into Billy's old closet and found a treasure: a tux with a bow tie, and vest. Then some nice shinny tux shoes. Within minutes David had it on and he looked sharp! It took me back to our wedding day, he is a knock out! It was a Cinderella like transformation. So we can thank our fairy godmother (Billy) missions are great.
We had a blast at homecoming, we danced like crazy with Hillary.




Comments

Sash said…
You guys are too cute. How fun!
LiNdS said…
You look absolutely dashing Em!! It was so good to see you! Also just a friendly reminder to text me or email me @ lindsey.weber87@gmail.com because I miss your face and need to have some Emily in my life more than once a year! LOVE YOU!
Sandy said…
Sounds like you had fun. Ya'll look gorgeous together.
The Beynons said…
This is so much fun! How are you guys!? We hope all is well!

Popular Posts