Shadow box
So funny story, I was at my friend Sacha's house and she was moving to Kentucky, I was saying goodbye. She said "there are some things we don't want outside of our door we're trying to get rid of so if you want anything, I mean not that you want our stuff like is great or anything, but you know if you want it you can take it" little did she know I already had a a pile of her stuff out in Asher stroller. One of those things was a shadow box...something that I had wanted for a long time. I have some beautiful things from my wedding, but no where to put them.
So that was back in April, and now its September and school starts next week I NEED TO DO my project.
Janelle had me over for a craft night while our husbands watched the first BYU football game and Asher played with Tupperware. I worked on my shadow box and Janelle worked on her quilt, and by the end of the night I had this...

Comments