Schools out
On Wednesday I got to spend the day with my Aunt Cheryl and her cute kids. We went to the library and the park. Her kids were so cute with Asher and he really enjoyed being around other children. Valerie came over and did a project Cheryl had planed for our visit. We made box shelves. It was a lot of fun and I got to use a table saw for my first time. I will have to post a final picture of how the look on our wall at home. It was nice to hang out with Cheryl I learned a lot about raising kids she is a great example.

I also got to hang out at Val's new apartment. She is preparing to have twins in November. Its so exciting.
I also got to hang out at Val's new apartment. She is preparing to have twins in November. Its so exciting.
Asher and I were so glad to be home and to see David again
Next we went to Yellowstone with Valerie and Brandon. It was beautiful and fun. I loved Yellowstone waterfall. The whole park was beautiful. I love camping!


Next we went to Yellowstone with Valerie and Brandon. It was beautiful and fun. I loved Yellowstone waterfall. The whole park was beautiful. I love camping!
It was so fun to be with Val and Brandon they knew so much about Yellowstone and made sure we saw all of the neat things to see.
If you haven't ever been to Yellowstone you should go and on your way you can stop in Rexberg and visit us!

Comments
Also, the hat pattern I liked- is just the same as you taught me! But, it has a cute edging! Here is the link! http://www.aestheticnest.com/2010/08/crochet-best-baby-cloche-in-expanded.html
Anywho, just thought you might like the info! Thanks again for teaching me!