Farmers Market


Well it has been a while and a lot has happened! We MOVED! Started school I got my hair cut, Asher started Solids, David and I started new on campus jobs. We have been busy! Things that have been neglected...The blog.....Harry Potter....Dishes.

On Friday night we had our first Rexberg Farmers Market. It was so much fun and a huge success! David and I had a blast. Last year we attended the market several times and would have fun walking around and looking at stuff, we really loved the feel to it, we would dream of maybe one day being in it ourselves and now here we are!

Thursday we prepared for the market by getting our food handlers permits what a fun test... Then we cooked all night! David was busy making Pumpkin, chocolate, and vanilla Pizzelles. These are Italian crunchy cookies, the smell will drive you out of this world so Good!
I made home made noodles in four different flavors: spinach, tomato, whole wheat and white.





(This was taken twards the end we did have a lot more pizzelles to start with)

Asher was a wonderful and supportive baby through all of this. Here is an update of how big and cute he is getting. We sure love our sweet little goofy boy!

Comments

Val said…
I'm so excited for you guys.
Cheryl said…
You two are amazing, have I told you that before?
Matt and Lori said…
Wow that all looks amazing!!! You are both so talented....and Asher too. Thanks Em for the torch info!!!!! That looks like it will do the trick!
Matt and Lori said…
Emily, that comment and this comment is from me Lori, I am just starting a new adoption blog and forgot to log out and into my normal one. sorry.
Missionary Mom said…
Great way to make use of your talents! AND your haircut is darling!
Cassie said…
Love the hair cut!! Super cute! That boy of yours seriously can not get any more adorable! Looks like you guys are having a blast. Miss ya tons!
Gurr Family said…
You are a busy mom! Good luck with it all. I can't wait to see you at the farmers market this weekend.
Sandy said…
The food looks yummy! I would defintely buy some. Asher is beautiful and always looks so happy!
Rhonda said…
I'm glad you got to be a part of the farmer's market. I know you've had that as a dream for a while. Wow those noodles look amazing!
LiNdS said…
That is so amazing Em! Can you teach me how to make those noodles?
Miss you!
Amy Bennett said…
Emily! You look so cute! I want to do the Farmers Market so bad but I'm here in Cali. We will be back at the beginning of September, is it still going then? So you moved huh? Where to? We need to get together when we come back to Idaho. Good luck with your busy life. Remember I would love to watch little Asher for you anytime!
Sascha said…
Emily! I miss you! You two are inspiring. I'm so glad that the Farmer's Market has been successful.

Popular Posts